Vident iEasy310 CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader is a rugged design and portable code reader for entry-level professionals and DIY people.
Vident iEasy310 Features:
1. iEasy310 works with most 1996 and newer OBDII & CAN compliant cars, suvs, light trucks. No matter your family have one car or two car, you may only need one iEasy310 can diagnose all your family vehicles
2. One button I/M readiness quick view of your car emission, it can tell you whether your car is ready for smog test.
3. iEasy310 not only can do what other obd2 scanner’s regular job, it can also show the live data on graph, Read freeze-frame data engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set(a snapshot of sensor values when a DTC occurred)
4. The best point of the iEasy310 is the user-friendly button design, you can easily one hand hold the code reader and operate,it also has dtc look up function and data stream explanation(click help to see the explaination), no need additional google what does it mean.
5. Life time free update online.
Vident iEasy310 Reviews:
Hey guys, I needed a vehicle code reader auto diagnostic to remove the check light engine from my 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR. I came across Vident so I decided to buy it. Within a day it arrived. As soon as it arrived I opened the box and took out the device. Connected it to my car within seconds It read the codes and found out the engine light came from not having Catalytic converter. Also found out another code that means my car has a small vacuum leak soon to fix the leak. I was successful, to remove the check light engine. Recommend the product.
This is a really handy tool. Now I can know what causes my car has the check engine light on. It doesn’t require me to have an engineering degree to use this tool. It’s really user friendly. Now, some small problem with my car can fixed by me at home. Love it！
So happy to have this. We consistently come up with car issues and have trouble finding a decent mechanic. Being able to check the codes that periodically appear before having to take a car in for repair is nice. Often things you think are going to be cheap end up costing much more or vice versa. The scanner couldn’t have been easier to use and accurate enough that I can tell. Definitely recommend this!
Where to get Vident iEasy310?